Ninong Ering, a member of the Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly, on Saturday wrote a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said that the Battlegrounds Mobile India game is just an illusion and it is an upcoming version of the old PUBG Mobile with minor changes. The game itself and the game’s ploy to collect user data of millions of Indian citizens, including children, and share it with foreign companies and the Chinese government. He also posted a picture of his three-page letter on Twitter. Post which was initially launched by IGN India Report inserted in
After the PUBG Mobile ban by the government in September last year, KRAFTON took the responsibility of publishing the game in India to the Chinese company T.snatched from encent games Although the company is still working as a publisher of the game in other countries. Ering said that most of the employees who worked on Crafton’s Indian team were former employees of Tencent Games, who were hired by Crafton in December and are working on the Battlegrounds mobile India game.
He has also written that the URL of the game’s listing on the Google Play Store shows its PUBG Mobile India relaunch. The legislator also alleged that Nodwin Gaming, the company that recently received investment from KRAFTON, had extensive ties with Tencent. Citing news reports, he also said that Nodwin offered its service in Pakistan and the company had a local team there as well.