Sushant Singh Rajput has given a fee of around Rs 10 lakh to his chartered accountant in 2019.
The bank account of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput had accumulated nearly Rs 16 crore in January 2019 and deposited Rs 4 crore as of December 2019. Now, only Rs 5 crore is left in this account. So Sushant Singh’s family is accusing him of embezzlement of Rs 15 crore.
According to the sources, according to the Mumbai Police, the money spent by Sushant is accounted for in such a way:
1. Sushant Singh has given a fee of around Rs 10 lakh to his chartered accountant in 2019.
2. Sushant Singh’s cost of every month was around Rs 20 lakh, which Zee News first told you on Friday. The rs 20 lakh was spent on Bandra flats and Lonavala farmhouses.
3. Sushant Singh withdrew Rs 2 crore cash from his account in 2019.
4. Sushant Singh, who was admitted to Hinduja Hospital, spent his expenses with his own account.
5. Sushant Singh went for a Europe tour in the month of September-October 2019, where he paid Rs 50 lakh to Thomas Cook Travel Company.
6. Sushant Singh has invested nearly Rs 4 crore in his mutual fund.
7. In addition, only Rs 4 lakh was deposited in his HDFC account. Out of these, they have spent only Rs. 5000.
Sushant Singh Rajput hanged himself at his home in Mumbai on June 14 last month. His demise was a setback to the Bollywood industry as well as his fellows. Actor’s family, friends and fans have been demanding a CBI probe on social media over the Sushant Singh Rajput case. Now Sushant’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti has spoken her mind to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a tweet on her Twitter account.
In an open letter to PM Modi, he wrote, “I am Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister and I request an immediate inquiry into the entire matter. We believe in India’s justice system and expect justice at any cost.” Mumbai Police has been investigating the Sushant Suicide case since June 14 and has so far interacted with about 40 people and recorded their statements. A team of Bihar police is now investigating in Mumbai after an FIR was lodged in Patna in the Sushant case.