When you start Battlegrounds Mobile India for the first time, you will be asked to log in. After which, you will be given the option to transfer your data from PUBG Mobile. Even though Battlegrounds Mobile India allows you to log-in via Facebook, Twiiter as well as Google Play, data transfer is limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts only. According to the game, the Google Play Games account cannot be transferred, as Google no longer offers the option to sign-in with the in-built browser.
To easily transfer your PUBG data to Battlegrounds Mobile India, you have to follow the steps given below. Please note that this process is only valid until 31 December 2021 and some data such as in-game mail and attachments cannot be transferred.
How to Transfer Your PUBG Mobile Saved Data to Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India game on your device.
- Facebook or Twitter have to be selected from the login options.
- You will be asked to accept the term of service.
- After this, an ‘Account Data Transfer’ message will appear, asking you if you live in India. Here tap on ‘Yes’.
- The next message will ask for your consent to transfer data to the “New App” (Battlegrounds Mobile India). Here also tap on ‘Yes, please continue’.
- Now another message will appear asking for confirmation of consent and will inform you that your data is being transferred from Proxima Beta Pvt to KRAFTON. You have to tap on ‘Yes’.
- You will now be brought to the login page of that platform depending on the option you have chosen (Facebook or Twitter), where you will have to enter your ID and password.
- Now you will be asked one last time if you want to transfer your data from Proxima Beta Pvt to KRAFTON. You have to tap on ‘Yes’ again.
- Your PUBG Mobile data should now be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India if you have followed the above-mentioned steps properly.
Gadgets 360 found that PUBG Mobile friend list is not transferred to Battleground Mobile India. Apart from this, the data of the Clan is not being transferred along with some other things. A detailed list of what is being transferred or what is not being transferred by a Twitter user share is of. However, Gadgets 360 was unable to independently verify all aspects.