The first allotment of Kerala Plus One 2021 will be available tomorrow – September 23, from 9 am at hscap.kerala.gov.in. Students must complete their admission process by September 25, 2021. Important announcement here.
- The Directorate of Public Instruction of Kerala will release the list of Kerala Plus One First Allocation 2021 tomorrow – September 23, 2021 at 9 am.
- Students can view their allotment letter on the official website – hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- According to the published schedule, the last date to complete the first round admission process is September 25, 2021.
Kerala Plus One First Allocation 2021 List will be released tomorrow, September 23, 2021 by the Directorate General of Education, Kerala, DGE. HSCAP First Assignment List will be available on the official website hscap.kerala.gov.in from 9 am.
The date and time are confirmed by the authority. Students must go to the new official announcement issued by the single window systems for high school admissions.
Earlier, the Kerala Plus One first allotment 2021 list was scheduled to be released today, September 22nd. However, it was postponed due to some unavoidable administrative reasons. To avoid last-minute problems, applicants must disable their options online within a specified time frame.
The deadline to register for Plus One admission is September 3, 2021. The authority released the inquiry allocation list on September 13, 2021 and asked the applicants to check the details and make corrections by September 16, 2021.
Also read: SBI Clerk Exams
Kerala Plus One First Allocation 2021: HSCAP issues important announcement
- Students who have been allocated but have not received temporary admission will not be considered for subsequent allotments.
- Students who do not get a place in Kerala Plus One first allotment 2021 will have to wait for the next stages.
- Final ranking information for each category is available on the official website.
- Direct link to check HSCAP allocation list – Kerala Plus One first allotment 2021
- All assigned students must be admitted to the schools within the specified time frame.
- Students can fill out new applications from the next allotment.
- The department will conduct 2 to 3 more rounds for seat allocation.
Those who have given false information in the primary stage and have not been considered for allotment can submit new applications in the sub-application form.
The first allocation of Kerala Plus One 2021 is very important for the admission process. Principals of all schools in the state have been asked to complete the admission process in a timely manner, according to the official announcement.
The last date to complete the admission process as per Kerala Plus One First Allocation 2021 is September 25, 2021.