pm kisan samman nidhi scheme Update: These people can’t apply for RS 6000 financial assistance in PM Kisan Yojana, know the rules of the scheme
The PM Kisan Samman Yojana scheme has benefited crores of farmers in the country. The central government’s scheme has been very popular among other donors in the country. The economic condition of the farmers has been strengthened by the scheme somewhere. Modi Government pays Rs 6,000 per year to farmers of the country in the PM Kisan Samman yojana scheme.
The government transfers this financial assistance to the farmers ‘ account in three equal installments. The government has also laid down several guidelines to avail the benefit of the scheme, so people can avail the benefit of the PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana which will be eligible for the scheme.
The registration list of pm kisan samman nidhi yojana and its related papers have revealed several times that thousands of people across the country have applied for the benefit of the same. Some rules have also been framed by the government to avail the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Fund. If you come under the instructions laid down by the government, the benefit of the scheme will be available. So let’s know which people will be given financial assistance and which people cannot apply for it.
– If you are a medium or small farmer, you can register your name in the scheme and avail Rs 6000 being given by the government.
– If you work on someone’s land and you don’t have your name on the khatauni, you won’t be able to take advantage of it.
– Your father or grandfather will not get any benefit on the land. The farmer whose name is recorded in Khatauni will get the benefit.
– If you are a government servant or a private job, you are in a profession like a lawyer or a doctor and you will not be eligible for it even if you do farming.
– as per the official website of pm kisan yojana those with institutional land will not be able to become beneficiaries of the scheme.
– People who are working in a constitutional post before or at present will also not be eligible for pm kisan yojana.
– If you filed income tax returns last year, you cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
– Even if you work on another’s land by contract or rent, you won’t be paid Rs 6000.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by the Centre’s Modi government on February 24, 2019. Under the scheme, small farmers are provided financial assistance of Rs. 6000 per year.
Between December 1 and March 31 the first installment will be done and the second installment will be transferred to the farmers’ account between April 1 and July 31 and the third instalment between August 1 and November 30.
There are lakhs of farmers in the country who are not getting the benefit of the central government scheme. The only reason for this is the wrong documents produced by farmers by mistake. As per the information, lakhs of farmers have been found to be making mistakes on paper due to which the installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is not being transferred to their account, so you need to go to the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana before August one and check your detail and see if your name shows in the list of beneficiaries.