SSC CGL Answer key 2020: Ssc CGL Tier-I exam answer-key released
SSC CGL Answer key: Ssc CGL-2020 Tier 1 Written Examination Answer-Key has been released. Candidates can file their objections to it by September 7.
SSC CGL Answer key 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has released the Answer-Key of SSC CGL-2020 Tier 1 Written Examination (SSC CGL Answer key 2020).
Candidates can file their objections on the ongoing Ansar-Ki by 6 pm on September 7, 2021. The Commission has issued a notice in this regard on its official website ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL–2020 Tier 1 Written Examination was conducted from 13th to 24th August, 2021 at various examination centres.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 per post to file objections. The Commission will issue file answers after settlement of objections received.
SSC CGL Answer key2020: You can file objection on answer key like this
– First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of the Commission ssc.nic.in
– Go to the Latest News section on the home page.
-Now click on the -link of Response Sheet (s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 (Tier-I).
– Enter roll number and password here log in.
– Download and print answer.
– Click enter objection and enter the information sought.
– Pay the fee and submit it.
– Now print out the submitted objection form.