Karnataka TET results 2021 announced by the Department of Public Instruction. Applicants can view KTET Results 2021 at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. More details can be found here.
- Karnataka TET Exam 2021 Exam Results has been published on schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Karnataka TET Exam 2021 was held on 22nd August.
- Details on how to download exam results and other information can be found here.
The results of the Karnataka Teacher eligibility test, KTET 2021 have been announced on September 13. The results were released by the Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka. Applicants can find the most important details at schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Also read: ap eapcet results 2021
The KTET examination was held on August 22, 2021 for the appointment of teachers from 1st to 8th class. There were two papers in the exam. Paper-1 was conducted for the appointment of teachers for classes 1 to 5, as well as Paper-II for the appointment of teachers for classes 6 to 8. The steps and direct link to download the result can be found here.
Karnataka TET Result 2021: Download Steps
- Go to the official website- schooleducation.kar.nic.in .
- Click on the announcement that KARTET will end in 2021. A new window will appear on the screen.
- Applicants should remember to log in with their application number and date of birth to verify their results .
- Following this, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants must have a copy of the decision for future use.
The recruitment process for the TET exam started on July 7, 2021. The application process ended on July 20, 2021. Prior to the release of the final results, the Karnataka TET Final Response Key was released on September 8, 2021.
The provisional answer key was issued on August 24 and applicants can raise objections until August 31, 2021.
Applicants are advised to keep a check on the official website for more details. Also, it should be noted that those who pass 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered eligible.
Candidates should note that according to the official announcement, the validity of the Karnataka TET Certificate will be valid for life.