The Flipkart Big Saving Days sale will start at midnight on July 24 for Flipkart Plus members, while everyone else will be able to avail the sale from 12 midnight on July 25. This is a day before the Amazon Prime Day 2021 sale starts in India. The Flipkart sale will run till July 29.
What to expect from Flipkart Big Saving Days sale?
Flipkart Big Saving Says 2021 promises to bring hundreds of deals on almost all major products. Flipkart has also teased the offers available on some products before the sale. You can also pre-book some deals with Re 1 and pay the rest of the price when the sale goes live.
If you are looking to upgrade your smartphone or buy a new laptop for working or learning from home, this sale is giving you a chance to grab some products at great prices before the start of the festive season sale.
Flipkart Big Saving Days sale – Offers previewed so far
As we mentioned earlier, Flipkart has revealed some of its big deals ahead of the sale. If you are looking for popular smartphones, then during Flipkart Big Saving Days 2021 sale iPhone 12 67,999 (MRP Rs 79,999). Without this iPhone SE 28,999 (MRP Rs 39,900) and Motorola Razr will be sold for Rs 54,999 (MRP Rs 1,49,999).
The Flipkart Big Saving Days 2021 sale also promises up to 80 percent off on electronics and accessories. You can expect discounts on select laptops, headphones, fitness bands, wireless routers, and other electronics.
Apart from this, bundled exchange offers, no-cost EMI options and ICICI Bank offers will also be available during the Flipkart sale.
Flipkart Big Saving Days 2021 sale – Mini flash sales
Flipkart will also run several small flash sales during the upcoming sale. Under Flipkart’s Crazy Deals, good deals will be available on select products at 12 noon, 8 am and 4 pm. Flipkart’s Tik Tok deal promises ‘lowest’ prices on select products from 4 PM to 10 PM daily.
How to grab the best deals during Flipkart Big Saving Days sale?
If you are planning to buy something during Flipkart’s upcoming Big Saving Days sale, here are some tips to help you bag the best deals.
- Always try to shop as early as possible. If you’re a Plus member (you get early access to sales), this can help you a lot, but if you’re not, make sure you get to the sales page as soon as possible.
- Use available bundled payment and exchange offers and then compare prices. Many attractive offers are also likely to be available in Amazon’s Prime Day sale. In such a situation, do not forget to compare the final price of the product you buy.
- Save your payment method and address before the sale. This makes it easy to checkout early.
- Plus members can use SuperCoin to get even more discounts on the listed price.
- Stay away from the list of products marked under ‘new sellers’. There is a possibility that the product taken from a brand new seller may turn out to be defective or you may get another product instead of the one you ordered.